Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

When we were together ...

23 & 24 May 2009

Last weekend was a busy weekend for me, there's so much that I did, went to help out a green project, bought toiletries for my kids due to their sensitive skin, met my old buddy and her chubby 7 month daughter, brought my son to a sensei, and .... meeting my online friends for the first time!

Frankly, I'm a not-outgoing-person, and I was quite nervous to meet them. When I reached Maggie house, it was already 3pm, last one to arrived. When I went up to Maggie house, all of the 3 ladies are sitting there chatting.

I couldn't recognise Maggie at first glance, she definitely looks prettier and much younger than her photos! Her cozy home is nice and I love her kid's room! Guess what, I have visited Maggie's area numerous time coz my brother in law house is just the next neighbourhood to Maggie's area! Kiyo is super cute, she's just like her mom, small size. Her face is small but her eyes are huge, making her looks like a cute doll. She performed a show together with her father, which makes us laughed non-stop!!! I love to see daughter-father with this kind of relationships, being so closed together ^_^

Hui Chen looks just like in her photo, but she's really tall! When we went to pasar on Sunday, I guess she really gotta squeeze her arms & legs in order to fit into my tiny car! Haha, paiseh paiseh! She won on Sunday morning breakfast time --- to able to get the check and paid for the breakfast! I should be paying instead as she's a guest. She's good with kids, even become a temporary nanny on both days when we were busy.

Alyse is very "si mun" (soft-spoken & gentle). No wonder she's bully by her "si tou poh". Apparently, her house is very near to my house too. Too bad that I did not have a chance to go to her house this time, maybe next time.

One funny scene is that though our Sat dinner place is extremely hot, the 4 of us kept on chatting non-stop after the dinner. All the others have already gone out of the restaurant as it was cooler outside. Then we realised it's late and decided to leave. We stood in front of the restaurant to bid farewell but the chatting started again!!! hahahahaha, really "mu sei tek" to leave.

I've got so many gifts on that day, some which I only realised after Hui Chen went back! So paiseh... Next time we must make a rule not to bring any gifts when we meet!

Haha, I've forgotten take out the 2 mangoes in my fridge when I took this photo.

Guess I was too nervous that I've totally forgotten to bring camera on that day. When they are in my house, I too forgotten to take some pictures, aisey .... Luckily we had some during our dinner, go to Maggie's album to see them ^_^

No comments: