Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

[Qi 1y2m] - pom pom hair !?

Lately, I like to tie my gal's hair into 2 "coconut tree" instead of 1, main reason because her hair is really getting long. But there's also con doing this, see how she looks like after a session of "coconut tree" at night ......

Like my new hair style?

No matter how I tried to comb it, it still "fly" up high like this .... sigh ....

Next time no need to perm hair liao .....

She's holding her favourite bolster by the way. She got 2. Sometimes, when she was awaken in the middle of the night, she go round her crib searching until she got both, 1 hand holding 1.

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

haha her hair sooo cute!!

Ai Peng said...

thanks jasmine! her hair texture is rough and that's why hard to tame

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Ai Peng, glad that now you have blogspot too, so in future I will leave my comment here too.

You are not bad ya, so fast you learn the technique in exporting the multiply content here. So smart!

Ai Peng said...

err, no ler, I just link my blogspot to my multiply. But still sometimes the posts won't be posted automatically, I also dunno what's the problem.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Actually I also crossed posting or link my multiply with blogspot.

I have came across the similar prob as yours, which the post do not auto post up. So I just untick the "cross posting" function in MULTIPLY then later click it again. After that, my prob solved. Maybe you give a try.