Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wah~~~ thank you Yoki dear

6th May 2009

Just as usual, I checked my mails when I came back from work today, woh woh woh woh! Got mail for me lei, a very big white envelope, and bulky too! Instantly, I look for sender, no name but a company stamp and it's already enough for me to know who is she, this Sealite Optical is getting very popular here in multiply!

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH YOKI DEAR! You really very nice to give me all the gifts, not once, but numerous times over the short period which I've known you!

See, so many things inside the envelope:

Let me show you one by one:

1) Doreamon & his sister - I love them a lot!!!!! Handmade with such a nice sewing done. There is a pin on the back. Currently, they are on my fridge door ^_^

2) Instant Crispy Prawn with Cereal - I've looked at the instructions at the back, this seems easy even for a dumb cook like me. My hubby will sure like this!

3) Disney Princess Coloring & Sticker Book - This is for Qi. It even has a princess magnet to close up the pages! Haha, again, bad mama rampas the magnet and put on fridge door ^_^

4) Ben10 Activity & Sticker Book - This is for Xiang. I asked Xiang who is that on the book, he immediately told me "Ben10"!!! His nanny's son is very into this character and he 'learnt' a lot from him! Actually, until now, I still don't know what this Ben10 character does, never watched the carton before ... (no need me to repeat, the Doraemon magnet also at my fridge door, wahahahahaha!)

My kids had a very good time doing the book -

Xiang who is more familiar with his 'A to I', took the stickers and enjoyed pasting them at the book, at the same time practicing his phonics (or I should say teaching the two of us since we do not learnt phonics at all!). He also kept on asking me whether the Doraemon is his, and gave the Doraemon sister to Qi. I've no idea what's Doraemon sister's name?

Qi was playing with the magnet, and was very amazed how could 2 things stick together with pulling force. She kept on sticking them together, pulling them apart and repeat and repeat again. I pasted the stickers on her book for her, guess what she did???

She korek korek with her finger nails to take out the stickers again. That's her favourite. All her toys have torn stickers due to she likes to take them out.

Though I'm a bit cheong hei, but I want to say kam siah again to Yoki. You are too hak hei ...

No comments: