Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

A GREEN effort

This came in last minute, each divisions were requested to send representatives. When I was asked to join by my boss, I was torned in between this and my dear friend is coming all the way from Melaka. I'm so glad that she understood.

I guess that everyone should really starting caring for our environment, if not, there won't be any GREEN left for our little dear children. I've recently received an article about the plastic water bottle and gosh, I never realised such a little thing could have done harm to our environment. I'll try not to use such plastic bottle again, and if I did, I'll recycle them for sure.

Anyway, just for promoting, Sony will be having a corner at the Rainforest 1-Utama, starting from today until 24 May 2009 (Sunday). You just need to bring the recycled items as in below photo (in case it's small, I've attached the file) and be rewarded with goodies (don't asked me, I myself doesn't know what's in the goodies). There's some events for you to join in as well.

Anyway, tomorrow will be a busy day for me. Morning, I'll be rushing to 1-Utama as a helper for this green event. Then I'll drop by my good dear old pal who stays nearby 1-Utama. Afterwards, I'll bring my kids to a Chinese sensei (who also stays nearby) for a follow-up checking. Then, I'll be heading to meet my dear Melaka friend!!!

1 comment: