Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Neno's Award

I got this from Angel's Mommy - Caroline .... such a wonderful award! I've never thought that my blog will be inspiring nor friendly, but I'm glad that at least someone likes to read it. I'm really touched receiving this, so lots of hugs & kisses to Caroline!

Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog
2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.
3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.

10 blog only? There's so many on my mind! So I'm not going to name anyone this time, I wanted to pass this to all my dearest blogger friends out there. It's always informative and fun reading your blogs.

No comments: