Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 18, 2009

Oatmeal Prawn and our Sunday dishes

17.05.09 Saturday – my family came to my house. My mom & her maid purposely came all the way from hometown to teach my new maid. Phew! My crazy days of cleaning are finally over! The first thing my hubby said to me:”I want to eat the sambal pork!” I guess he missed home-cooked food a lot (and the sambal). So, my kitchen is back to operation again

18.05.09 Sunday morning – I went market with my mom, saw there are prawns. I bought some to cook the
Yoki’s oatmeal prawn package.
So here’s our Sunday dishes:
- oatmeal prawn (thanks Yoki!)

- omelet with onion
- home-planted 蕃暑叶
- seaweed soup (紫菜) with kid size fish balls
- sambal Pork
- pancake - eaten as it is or wrapped with some anchovies-onion sambal (大葱江鱼仔)


Nothing special, right? But for us, home-cooked food even though simple is the best!

No comments: