Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Please vote for me Part II

I have participated in another EOE competition again. This is a last minute decision. I was thinking long whether to put my photo up there as one of the terms & conditions is to upload MOMMY & CHILD photo.


On 20 May 09 (submission closing date), my itchy hands went clicking again. Unlucky for me, my network had been down on the last day of uploading photo. After numerious times of failing, I tried my luck one last time at 11.45am, success!!! My submission photos are one of the few last photos accepted


So, if you don’t mind, could you please vote for us again? Err, just to be fair, I have to upload 2 photos for my 2 kids.


My son – Wei Xiang & me: please click the following link
http://www.eoe.com.my/en/funs/competitionItem.jsp?_=1242792709341&r=hits

My daughter – Wei Qi & me: please click the following link, or when you are in Wei Xiang photo page, just click the icon NEXT at the bottom of the page
http://www.eoe.com.my/en/funs/competitionItem.jsp?_=1242792483572

The voting start from 20 May until 3 June. You need to go to
http://www.eoe.com.my/ and login before you could vote. You can vote everyday once per photo entry. So, if you got time and not troubling you too much, kindly vote for us everyday ... kekekekekeke ... too much or not? Thank you thank you ... Kam Siah ... 谢谢 ... Toh Jie Sai ... Terima Kasih ... Arigatou!

I was also wondering when the previous “My Happy Baby” Competition Result will be out. I have seen the voting results, there’s really a slim chance I could win as other’s entries accumulate as high as few hundreds votes!!!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

of course must vote...photo taken by us woh LOL

Ai Peng said...

every frens in multiply said it's nice! hahahaha ...
thanks for your vote ya!