Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

(xiang 2y4m): 1st Field Trip

Xiang's kindy is organizing their 1st field trip on this year, to ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ZOO NEGARA + LRT ride on coming Thursday 30 April 2009, from 8.30am to 3pm.


My first reaction was :"What? Again?????" I felt like just coming back from the zoo and going again so soon. The condition for 3yo to join is one of their parents must accompany them. For those 4~6yo, parents joining is not compulsory.


Xiang's daddy is definitely not free on that day. If I brought Xiang there, I'll have to care for him alone since the teachers need to keep an eye on those 4~6yo kids. But, on the other hand, I think he's behaving very well with the presence of teachers. I've asked him numerous time whether he wants to go to zoo. He replied me: "要~" (yes). Just for reassurance, I've asked him why he wanted to go to zoo. He replied me:" 要看elephant,要看duck duck!" Zoo got ducks meh?????


Anyway I've decided bring him to join this field trip, alone and not going to bring the stroller coz we need to follow the school bus and later a ride in the LRT. I hope he's willing to walk on his own. I think it will be tiring for me, but I'll do as best as I could to let him mixes around with his friends. Also, I guess that at this stage, he still "allowed" me to follow him. When he's older, sure he's not willing to have his mom tagging along. So, Zoo & LRT, here we come!!!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

i'm going on field trip with the kids tomorrow too..bird park. looks like the schools are not vy creative in the places to go eh

Ai Peng said...

hahahahaha ... these are the few places they'll take gua ...
so how's d bird park?