Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I give up!!!!!

After exactly 1 week of hard work, difficulty in sleeping, waking up in the middle of the night, complaining, I have finally gave up ……

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my PACIFIER!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ~~~~~

I have actually wanted my 2y3m boy Xiang to give up his paci, but not successful at all. To my surprise, my 1y1m gal Qi cooperated to our effort. Special thanks to Qi’s nanny Susan, you are really wonderful! She told me that we should stop giving Qi paci. The older she gets, the more difficult as in Xiang’s case.

Mommy is so proud of you, Qi!!!

3 comments:

sue said...

Clever girl lo! My son almost 5 still wont let go of the chut chut :(

Ai Peng said...

Sue, my son also lar, still on it. My nanny told me it's really hard to wean off when they grew older.

I'm trying to control the time my son on it, only giving it to my son during sleeping time.

Esther 以斯帖 said...

hi Ai Peng, My gal is abt same age with ur gal. Im planning to let her wean off the paci asap. HOw u do it? can share?