Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

21 March 2009 - Shooting by TwoPixels Photography

We booked this shooting during end of year 2008, . But so many things come up: we went to China, then kids were sick, then the photographer on business trip, then kids were sick again ....... finally we are able to make it on 21st March!

A very tiring day, and the park we went to were so dirty! It's really a wonder touch that the photos came out nice. Below are just 2 of the photos for sharing, others please visit HERE. Still more to come when I received the CD later on. I love them all!!! I intended to do this for few years to come as a record of my kids since I'm lousy in taking photos.

Interested? Please go to: http://two-pixels.net/ for Jazzmint & Sue site. I love this because they came to our house and the kids were way much natural than taking photos in studio. If booked before 1st May 2009, still can enjoy their old pricing!




No comments: