Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Push & Fell

19 April 2009 [xiang 2y4m; qi 1y2m]

I think it was just days apart where I posted on how Xiang helped me in watching over Qi. The elderly often said, we cannot praised them face-front or else they will turn naughty instead. I'm not sure how true that is but accident happened yesterday night.
I was snapping photos on 2 of them, wearing new cloths which I purchased online recently. Qi stood up and decided to practise her walk. I think I've missed out to mention that Qi is able to walk a few steps starting from 1y and now she could walk quite a far distance. She's the careful type whereby she'll walk very slowly and even if she fell, she'll be able to support with her 2 little hands on time.
Anyway, back to the topic, while Qi was standing up and smiling at us, Xiang suddenly pushed her from behind (he's playing with her actually). Both my hubby & I were not responsive enough to catch her. She fell straight on her face!!!!! She was crying on top of her lung and I saw blood coming out from her mouth. We examined her and saw that she bite her mouth, causing a small ulcer.
Xiang stood there remained unmoved, as he realised he just made a BIG MISTAKE. After we have calmed Qi, I called him to my side. I can see from his face & eyes that he's really scared. I gave him a lengthy lecture and even when we went up the bedroom, I still continue babbling.
Tonight, I'm going to ask Xiang again on the do's & don'ts while playing with Qi. No wonder all mothers are long-winded.

No comments: