Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

[Xiang 2y6m; Qi 1y4m] FunFare in Balakong



I saw the tall ferris wheel from the highway on my way back to home few days ago, even though I could not see the park. Fun-fare was something I longed for during my childhood time, it was something not easily found in my hometown and was certainly not trusted by my parents. It is like making up for what I’ve yearned during young, that I brought my kids whenever I saw the beautifully neon-lighted park.


We reached around 7.30pm, and I wonder why there’s so few visitors. Lucky for us, whichever rides we were on, we were given extra round, err… 3 times extra rounds! My kids and my hubby (being forced by me as I wanted to take photos) sat until they showed boring faces and my hubby jokingly tell me to instruct the operator to stop. Oh, Qi is FOC on all rides

Train ride ...


Helicopter ride ... this was the one which made daddy dizzy


Sort of "Mary-Go-Round" ...


The crowd started to gather after 8.30pm. There were quite a lot of stalls – fishing for duckling, dart-throw, ring-throw, ball-throw, gun shoot and to my surprise, a few betting-concept stalls where they bet on colors or numbers and the reward is 4 times the amount bet.

After spending an hour there, with RM40 well spent, we bought home 2 happy, content, tired and hungry kids.

No comments: