Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

[Qi 1y4m; Xiang 2y6m] Hair trim


Finally, I've brought my gal to the hair saloon to have her first hair trim. Don't be surprise, yup, her FIRST ever experience. Even on Qi's full moon, we just snipped off a few strays of her hair by my sister.

She was basically screaming and crying in the hair saloon, shouting "美美!!!" because she was thinking the lady were cutting her "beutiful" hair away! It was so so so hard to trim her hair, think the lady just manage to snap her scissors a few times and she declared that it's done After this, I will go get a pair of scissors and trim her front hair by myself. I think the result will be the same as she was struggling so hard in the saloon to get a proper cut.

We too brought Xiang there, this is the first time he's willing to put on the apron and little crying. But he heard Qi cried, he too started sobbing but still under control.

No comments: