Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Supplements - more is better?

Since the recent Xiang's constipation problems and also his never-ended coughing problems, I was giving more and more supplements each day. I do give it a second thought as my dining table started to overflow with various vitamines bottles.

I'm currently giving my kids (Xiang 2y6m & Qi 1y4m) the following:

1. Seven seas cod liver oil

2. Manuka Honey (from Yu Yan Seng)

3. Multivitamine Usanimals

Do you think it is a lot or too little? I was wondering what type of supplements the other moms out here are giving to your kids? Is it the more the better? What is consider as "enough"?

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

Wah.. so many a?

MeRy said...

I started giving my boy Scott's Emulsion when he reach 1 yr old,as for Gripe water, I also still continue give it to him.