Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 4, 2009

[Xiang 2y8m; Qi 1y7m] Playing Time

It has been a long long time since I invested in their toys. Since the H1N1 fear, we did not went to shopping for such a long time. I took the chance of my 3 hours free time to quickly went searching for their new toys in ToyRus last week. All the toys cost me a bomb, but the quality is very well worth it.



Their lacing set

I have been looking for this for a long time. I have another lacing set which has smaller beads & holes at home, but my kids motor skills are just not that good. So I finally got a bigger one.



Their new Slice & Play set

Both of them love it very much, and I'm surprise that Qi has the strength to cut the "vege" & "fruits" apart! But to my frustration, I just realised that enfagrow milk is giving out it as free gift!!! If I knew ealier, I would have bought something else! *arghhhh*


Their blocks set

Last time when I was young, I too have a similar set. This is indeed a good buy, boosting up their imaginations. We build small houses, tunnels and even slide (with my help most of the time). The kids have fun moving their mini toy cars around. I didn't manage to snap many pictures though, because they will run down the whole thing in less than 2 min!



Qi's doctor set
I did bought her a cheap-pasar-malam doctor set before, but it has all kinds of sharp edges and easily broken apart. Since Qi loves it so much, I've decided to invest in this set. See how she pretends doctor on my "injured hand", :P



Xiang's giant puzzles
I got a RM40 voucher and therefore, decided to buy this giant puzzles for Xiang. He loves doing puzzles. I think it's really worth it, he knows his ABC, but if I asked him "What's after D?", he won't know it's an E. I use the traditional method to teach him, since he knows ABC songs, I asked him to sing it out in order to get the next alphabet. After few days of doing, he's able to do better, singing ABC song to himself to complete the puzzles. Any mummies have better idea to let the kids learn about the sequence of ABC?

No comments: