Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 4, 2009

[Xiang 2y8m] Udon noddles; Dish washing

As I am a lousy cook, I'm going to do the posting of my dish more often as a record for my future reference and also to improve on my skills. So, all comments & suggestions are welcome!
My sister gave me a pack of udon noddles, so I cook it as our lunch today. I uses anchovies + small onion as soup base. I have prepared a lot and keep in in freezer, so that in future I just need to dig out some and put them in water to make the preparation of the soup base faster. Lazy mom :P

*Wipe sweat* My son able to finish a big bowl without much fuss, even taking in some vegetables.

While I was cooking, my son kept on following me around. He helped me to wash the noddles and the fish balls (of course I need to do it again!). When I've done with cooking, he's still messing around in the kitchen, using the excuse of washing dishes to play water! I didn't stop him though, hoping that one day, he could be my helper after all! I finally put it to a stop when I declared it's meal time.


No comments: