Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Playschool / Kindergarten

After searching for our new home in Kota Kemuning area for such a long time, we finally place a booking on a new house in Kemuning Utama. However, things are not confirmed yet as we have not get the bank loan approval for the new house.

Although it will be approximately middle of next year before we could finally move in, I am now searching for a good kindergarten or playschool for my kids. As that area is new to me, I do not know any good babysitter there. Therefore, I plan to put my son in a 4-year-old kindergarten class and my daughter in a 2-year-old playschool. Then, I'll be able to have a morning free time in order to do some paper work or going to bank for my husband.

Any mummies out there can recommend me good kindergarten or playschool there?

I like very much Xiang's current school, which is a fungates school. I've seen one at Kota Kemuning area - Sri Johan, but I do not know how's the reputation of that school.

1 comment:

Jutamind said...

how's ur research about the kindie in kemuning area? i'm scouting around for one as well for my 4 year old son next year. here's in funstation usj court 10 now for year 3 school. but am planning to hire a maid next year, so there might be transportation problem from usj court 10 to KU area. so far cant find anyone who can provide transport from court 10 to KU