Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Porridge: Simple anchovies, carrot, tomota & potato

Saturday, my lazy bones are shaking again. I've no mood for cooking today as I have been cooking lunch & dinner for the past week. But I still have to prepare for my kids lunch.


My super easy soup base works for me again ^_^ Add a large spoonful of fried anchovies + small onion (which I stored in my fridge) to water, dump 1/3 of carrot, 1/5 of tomato & 1/3 of potato.


I maintained the carrot, tomato & potato in the soup, filtering out the anchovies and directly put all into the rice cooker with rice. In less than 1 hour, my kids' porridge was done! Hahahahaha, call me super lazy mom!


Xiang was giving face to me, he finished off a large bowl of it. Qi on the other hand only can finish half of her portion. Her teething problem seems to be disturbing her appetide.

2 comments:

MeRy said...

SImple dish for the day..!!

Jean said...

deli deli!

ps you're invited to comment on my post too. =)