Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

Pneumococcal vaccinations reduce H1N1 death!

I've got an important information, from both my sister and my friend. Both conveying the same massage to me.

Today in the Sun newspaper, there were 3 new cases of death, adding to total of 62 cases in Malaysia. Out of the 3 cases, 2 were of children and both died from pneumonia. I read in a letter sent in by a reader, saying that those who died of H1N1 are mainly due to pneumonia. BUT, children can take pneumococcal vaccinations in order to prevent it! The kids might still get H1N1 (touch wood touch wood) but has 30% lower risk of dying! Please see the full letter version from below link:
http://www.sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=37000

Coincidently, when I called my sister to tell her this, she told me the same thing! Today, her kids paed told them that getting pneumococcal vaccinations very important. It's better to be safe than to be sorry.

So, I just want to share this to all my friends, hope this will be useful to fight this awful virus!