Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank you so much Steph

I actually got this parcel for quite some time, but so many things come up (Qi's food poisoning and her chicken pox and my chicken pox). Thank you so so so much Steph.

First, there's this book for me to read to Qi. I love books and thank you very very much!

Then, there's a float for Xiang & Qi to share. How do you know that I plan to buy one? So ngam! Too bad that we can't go swimming now (I doubt that anyone will let us in the pool).

Third, there's Yee Hup famous biscuits from Ipoh. This is one of my favourite, and Xiang's too!

1 full bite ...

Yummy...

Finished ...

Last, but our most favourite, the spining top!

It really could fly! In the evening, we brought all the kids out in the garden playing with it and even Qi was giggling though she was still weak from her food poisoning then. I was so happy to see her smiling at that time, and really felt that this gift came in time!

Once again, thank you so much Steph. You are really a great friend!

No comments: