Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

[Qi 1y3m] - food poisoning progress and gosh, what was that!?

5 June 2009 (Friday)

I've called numerous time to Qi's aunty from work, and I was glad to hear that she didn't vomit anymore. After work, I came to knew that Qi was still having diarrhea on that day, 4 times at 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3pm & 4pm. I was worried and decided to bring her to the clinic again. The paed said that it's normal, important is she has enough intake of water. The diarrhea will most probably last 3~4 days.

I've also noticed that there is 1 or 2 red spot on her stomach and I assumed that was mosqi bite.

6 June 2009 (Saturday)

She woke up very late, and I'm glad that she doesn't show any sign of vomit. Again diarrhea at 10am & 3.30pm. But I guess it's a good sign since 2 times less compare to yesterday. She is still not very active, and lay on the mattress most of the time.

Gosh, what was that on her body!!?? She has so many red spots all over, especially the neck & chest part. In the evening, I saw there's water bubbles on top of the red spot on her arm!!!

Is that chicken pox? OMG! Why now? She still haven't recovered from her food poisoning and now this? We asked mother in law but she said wasn't chicken pox, saying it was too small. Still, we took her to clinic but it was closed today. So we'll bring her there again tomorrow morning.

I felt so so so guilty. It's because we were supposed to bring her for her chicken pox jab last month, but I totally forgotten about it!!! What a mom I am, right?

There's no sign of itchiness, but the red spots kept on coming out especially her scalp and her back. There's even 1 big one on her private part!

Gosh, every time I thought of forgetting about the jab, I felt so bad. I'll key in their jab reminding date in everything I have next time, phone, computer, table calender, at home and at office! Gosh, I still can't believe how come I've forgotten about the jab!?

Dear friends, I don't know much on chicken pox, mind to share with me what are the pre-cautions when having it and what can make it heal faster?

3 comments:

MeRy said...

Hope ur gal will recover soon...

jazzmint said...

if it's really chicken pox, then gotta drink lots of leung sui and bath alot to cool her down

Ai Peng said...

thanks mummies! Qi is OK now.
We boiled barley drinks and Qi oves it a lot! Then all day hide in aircon room ^_^