Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

[Qi 1y3m] Progress of the Chicken Pox

Qi is now much better, many of her spots are already healing. I've never seen her scratch herself unless it's hot. But now, feeding her water & medicine is a difficult task. She really dislikes her chicken pox medicine. She immediately makes noise whenever she saw me taking the syringe out. We have no choice but to hold a screaming & crying Qi in 1 person arms and the other forced her mouth opened and pump the medicine down.

Many of her spots are turning into brown dark color, I guess it is a sign that she's healing. When I carried her last night, I do felt that she has lost so many weight, my poor baby .... I hope that she will back to her normal self and eating happily again soon.

Her face ...

Her back ...

The brown drying spot ...

As for myself, this is only Day-2. I think I'm having less spots than Qi as compare to her day-2 but the bubbles are much bigger. The most un-bearable is the itchiness and I couldn't scratch it!!!

No comments: