Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Which internet service provider is ok?

We have just terminated our Streamyx! It was really bad in my area. Even though we signed up for unlimited online time, but every day, we only get 2~3 hours of online time. We called them but they do not know what's wrong also. Then for last week, we couldn't go online and we thought our modem broke down. Only yesterday we found out that they shut down the service without informing us, they told us they are upgrading their system!

Now I wanted to go for those broadband service which we could bring everywhere we went. So even when I went back hometown, I'll still can access to the internet. So I want to ask which internet service provider you all are using and is it good?

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

i use maxis, they are pretty ok so far