Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tag: The Name Game

Oh no, both Maggie & Priscilla tag me!!! This tag is really difficult for me, I had to cheat and looked up the dictionary ^_^

Rules:
1. Copy to your own blog, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 20 (if you have 20 in your list).
2. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Have fun scratching your head...

1. What is your name? Ai Peng
2. A four letter word:
Ants
3. A boy's name:
Adam
4. A girl's name:
Annie
5. An occupation: ALONG (consider as occupation or not?)

6. A colour: Apple Green
7. Something you wear: Apron

8. A food: Asam Laksa
9. Something found in the bathroom: Avent Cleansing Gel (I use this brand)
10. A place: Atlantic
11. A reason for being late: Airplane broke down, flight was delayed

12. Something you shout: Aiyoh …
13. A movie title: Alien

14. Something you drink: Avocado Juice
15. A musical group:
All-4-One
16. A street name: Alor Street (Jalan Alor, near
Bukit Bintang)
17. A type of car: Antique Car (can ah?)
18. A song title: ABC Alphabet Song (hahahahaha, my son’s song!)
19. A verb: Attack

I'm not going to tag anyone since I think most of my Multiply frens here already been tag. But if you are not tagged and you want to do this, welcome to grab it!

No comments: