Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Tag: Pic #6 of Folder #6

Thank you Priscilla for giving me this tag.

***Rules***
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog tellin’ them ’bout it.

Now my picture is ......

I went to Genting with my good old buddies (7 of us, 1 is taking the camera) very long time ago, around 2002 I think. We were playing at outdoor theme park and suddenly it rained very heavily. We were wet & cold, but we had fun in the rain too. That were really good old time with friends ...

and now I want to tag ~~~

1. Amber

2. Tyng tyng

3. AiCheng

4. Jesyln

5. Shirley

6. Sandy Goh

No comments: