Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

[Xiang 2y11m; Qi 1y8m] Year End Concert; Tantrum before sleep

10 Nov 2009

Yesterday was Xiang first school concert. Thanks to H1N1, the school decided to cancel the big event and did a small concert within the school compound. Parents are not invited due to space constrains. So sad and disappointed that I can't see his first school concert. Hopefully there will be photos available for us later on.

Xiang came back home yesterday with blue eye-shadow. I think he had some Chinese Traditional Dance performance but whenever I asked him to dance for me to see, he kept on jumping around and waving hands. Sigh, not so sure this boy really knows how to dance at all!

We had a good laugh at him when saw him being make-up ... like a girl!

*********************



I'm having difficulty with Qi night time. She was so noisy now. Before this, we just put her to her cot, and she'll fall asleep after awhile. For the past few days, she was shouting VERY LOUDLY and I think she did it deliberately. Then she kept on asking for "shh shh" in potty even though we put diaper on her. When we put her on potty, she sat for awhile, then quickly stood up without pee-ing and SMILED at us. This is very annoying especially after N times and already closed to mid-night. Or she'll asked for toys to play but we can see that she's already so sleepy. She just wanted to continue playing. So for these few nights, she was scolded either by me or her daddy, and cried herself to sleep.



Qi cried and screamed just like being forced to take medicine

I received the same complaint from her nanny, that she likes to SHOUT and getting nottier. I knew that she's not those graceful type of girl but all those screaming and shouting really give me headache and ear-pain.

No comments: