Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Morning

14 Nov 2009
We went to the Paramount Sales Office this morning. They are having a soft launch of their double-storey link house final phase 9 in Kemuning Utama, and today is the fifth day. This is not advertised in public yet. Their official launch will be on January 2010 and only then, will be able to sign the SPA.

We were lucky to able to book a unit for my eldest sister on last Thursday. Today, more than 90% sold out and majority left is having un-strategic location. It was really selling like a hot cake! Some told me that a housing agent booked 7 houses in one short!!!

While I was there, I manage to snap a photo of my new house which was under Phase 8. Er ... well, miniature of my house. We have choosen one just beside the playground.

The two kiddo were running around, playing hide and seek, admiring the miniature "car" in the display shelves.


No comments: