Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 13, 2009

Inspection of our new home

Finally it is November 2009. Our new house in Kemuning Utama will be ready in this month.

However, as I bought it from subsales, my wait will be longer.

I've joined the housing area community forum and came to know that the developer has decided to divide into 3 months in handing over the keys. I was so worried that the seller is not in the 1st batch.

This afternoon an unexpected phone call came. The owner was so nice to invite us along on Monday afternoon for the inspection of the house! I really didn't expected it, since all the bank & lawyer transactions were not completed yet.

Looking forward to next Monday and will sure snap lots of photos then!

No comments: