Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Dermatoglyphics Code Test / 皮纹密码测验

The first time I heard about Dermatoglyphics Code Test / 皮纹密码测验 is from my sister. Then today I was visiting kindergarten and one of the teacher told me about this test again.

This is a test for kids, base on 10 fingers' prints. It is said the test will find out children talents & potentials, strengths & weaknesses. This will aid in adopting appropriate teaching method and not wasting time pushing the kids to learn something they are totally not fond of.

Any mummies have any opinion about this test?

website for reference:
www.mydna.com.my
http://www.genecode.com.my/

No comments: