Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 19, 2009

[Xiang: 2y11m] Completion of 3 year old class . Holiday Program

19 Nov 2009

Tomorrow, Xiang will complete his 3 year old class. I have no regrets of enrolling him so early, although he is a year end baby.

It seems like yesterday, when we took him for his 1st day class. Then he continueously crying for months! He was such a baby (and he still is, as compared to his classmates told by his teacher).

So after a year completed, what does he gain?
1. Friends - towards the end of school semester, teacher commented that he started to chat with friends in class. (haha, teachers don't like this!)
2. Confidence - not a great degree, but he dares to talk with teachers now.
3. Motor skills - hmm, he's still weak in this.
4. Learning - He's good in this, he knows well his phonics and the items which teachers taught.
5. Prizes or Awards - haha, none for my little boy. He is those so-so grade, not too good and not too bad either.

*************

I have been visiting various schools and centres for holiday classes. I have actually quite keen to enrol him into Bao Bei Chinese Learning.

Wei Xiang doesn't want it. All he wants during the holiday is stay at home and stay with me. When I mentioned about the word "Bao Bei", he will cry immediately. Not those screaming-yelling-cry, but really sad soft sobbing while muttering "我不要去宝贝。。。。我要在家和妈咪一起。。。"

I give up and so, for the coming holiday, I will work out a holiday "program" for him. Well, not those forceful daily schedules. Only one objective in my mind ---> improve his gross & fine motor skills!

No comments: