Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bad Vacation!!!

This is the most tiring & not-fun China Shanghai trip I’ve been too. No, no … not because of my kids are not around, in fact, I’m glad that we’ve made the right decision not to bring Xiang!

I felt all the sightseeing places are very “artificial”, many of them are man-made and they took us to a lot of museums (boring!!!). If you ask me, I can’t recall any special places which I fond of. I guess we have made the wrong choice of destination. We should have chosen another season and other more natural places.

I’ve never experience winter season. It was awful. Our whole family members have dried skins & itchiness all over. 5 minutes down from the bus and I wished to go up again. It hasn’t snowed yet but it was quite windy. So many of us got sick – headache, sore throat, cough, flu, fever!

The worst thing about China trip is the shopping. Well, if you have loads of cash, you may enjoy buying jades, pearls, tea, tea pots, silk, Chinese herbs and etc etc etc … The local tour guide will sure to bring you to 1 of these shops EVERY day! My family didn’t buy lot’s of stuff – as the local tour guide comment (but we already spent almost RM 5 thousand for 9 of us), what we received are unfair treatment (as apposed to others members who bought lots of stuff) and black face! One of them even said that they need to achieve targets la; we no give face la, bla, bla ….

Will upload this trip photos in the album later lor …

No comments: