Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cane … 藤条

Cane … 藤条

Finally I bought it! Xiang is extremely naughty this few days. I do hope that with this magical thing, it can discipline him a bit. Oh no, I do not have to intention of hitting him with the cane, I just used it for scaring him only.

The first trial was very successful. As usual, he was asking to go out in the late evening and the sky was almost dark (actually we just came back home that time!). He rode his tricycle and kept on banging the door. I scolded him … no use. Then I took out the cane and hit a few times on the wall. He backed off!!! *yeah yeah, mummy wom!*

I should have really bought it long time ago, save me all the energy and he didn’t even cry!

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

hehe..ya, once they kena they sked edi