Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Xiang's 2nd Birthday & Shanghai Trip

It's going to be Xiang's 2nd birthday on this coming Saturday. But on the same day, both my husband & I are going for our Shanghai family trip. I felt so bad leaving my kids behind.




Initially we have registered Xiang for this trip. But, we have pulled out his name finally due to the cold winter season and Xiang's flu & cough problem.


I'm not too excited about the trip now. I'm much more worried about leaving them behind and sure will miss them a lot during my trip

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dun worry much, just enjoy your vacation!

Ai Peng said...

think that's what I can do. Guess I'll buy something for them lor ..

jazzmint said...

don't worry so much, just enjoy ur vacation