Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[Xiang 2y9m] Appetite down again

My nanny told me, we can’t talk good things in front of the kids or else they will turn bad. I am not sure how true that is, but it’s what I experience now.

Since I fully took care of Xiang, he has been eating his meal. Slow, but he eats. Last week, I was telling my hubby, my friends and writing in online friends comments boxes that he has been eating well.

The last few days were our nightmares. Sometimes, he didn’t even want to see what’s for lunch or dinner and directly asked us to make milk for him. Sometimes, he just took a bite and immediately clasped his hands over his mouth.

Yesterday, I was so so so furious when he put up the act again when I was trying to feed him. SmileyCentral.com
I told kakak to stay far away from him, and I went to take my own lunch, leaving him alone. He was crying badly in the living hall, calling “mami ... mami ….” but I just ignored him. After a good 20 minutes, I asked kakak to try feeding him. I’ve made up my mind that if he rejected again, he will go on empty stomach! He as if knew I was not going to “manja” him anymore and he finished whole bowl of porridge! It works!

Again, at night, I firmly told him if he’s not eating his dinner, then I’m not going to bring him to see the diggers & dump trucks at the JJ construction site. He finished it.

This morning, I asked him what he wanted for lunch, he replied me mee. So I cooked udon mee for him. After picking him up from school, I firmly told him only after he finished lunch, I will take him to the JJ construction site. It works again!
Funny

So now, I’m not going to mention anymore if he’s eating well. Call me superstitious, but I want to be the safe side.

No comments: