Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My SAHM life so far

How many days since I started my SAHM life?







Time passes by so quickly. I was extremely busy when there’s works to be done. I felt my heart beats faster and my whole body was sticky with sweat. It's definately harder than sitting in an aircond office, having 3 breaks a day on time and online-ing away!







I think I’ve changed also, towards the bad side unfortunately. I have been getting more impatient with my son.



I was not realizing it, until for a few times, my son has a scared look on his face and told me :” 妈咪…不要骂翔.




Then, I realize I was shouting to him just now. Sigh & double sigh. I'm Sorry






I quit for my kids, but seems like I was doing not very well. I’ve quite got used to cooking, twice a day except weekends. BUT, looking back, I did not do much with them. All my plans of gaining Xiang’s confidence (badly done by me due to my impatient!) and home-teaching Xiang & Qi were on 0% actually.






One thing I did success was making Xiang eats more green vege. He does have hard stools last week when he was on food-strike, but for the past weeks while he has been eating, his stools are very turning into nicer shapes & texture Big Evil Grin


Hahahahaha, I know I'm yucky!
P/S: It's a fake plastic shit photo taken from internet

3 comments:

MeRy said...

It is not easy to takecare a kid nowadays.

jazzmint said...

i really admire u for giving up ur job and be sahm. i for sure would have gone nuts

cre8tone said...

Ganbatte!