Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

[Xiang 2y10m; Qi 1y8m] This is the way I wash my car ...

10 Oct 2009 - Backdated post

On a warm evening, my maid was washing car, and my 2 kids joined in the FUN!

Squeeze squeeze squeeze .....

Scrub scrub scrub .....

Hehe ..... so fun!

meimei digging out the rag while gorgor waiting for his turn to add water in the bucket

See ..... all clean!

How come the bubbles sticked to my hand??? (gosh, she's all wet at this stage and her cloths could twist out water!)

Conclusion: It's FUN for them, but TIRING for the adults!

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Wow! Ur kiddos really can help to wash car ya!~