Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 22, 2009

2009 Heartwarming Gifts

Finally I have time to post this up. I felt so heart-warming received so many gifts from my dear multiply friends. Also a big thank you for those dropping birthday wishes to me on my blog. Muacks!!!

Sorry friends, I did not take photos of me wearing them. I'm still too shy~~~~~ *blushing*



Handmade frame from Maggie! Very very nice!!! I have yet to hang it up, wanted to put it together with my wall decorations. Oh, and also 2 CD for my kids, they love it very much!!! Now inside their CD album already.


Very nice antique coin & mold from Leann. I actually looking for one after reading a feng shui book! Just come in time.

White dress from Alyse. Thank you!!! But it's sexy ler .... I think I need to wear it with cardigan.




A cute shirt for me from Steph. Err ... too slim ler, you bought S size for me ke??? I think I need L size now! Don't worry, I'm trying to diet, will wear it once I fit! Also a cute boxer, panty & sticker for my kids!




A very nice dress from Yoki. The material is very soft & nice! There's also cute candy bear and hair band for my kids.




1 comment:

MeRy said...

so many pressie...
happy belated bday !!