Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Reno: Sofa Hunt 1

I'd like to blog down my renovation details, for my future reference.

I've hunt for sofa for quite some time now. Last weekend, we have almost booked a set of sofa from Lorenzo.

Almost ..... because the sales person calculated wrong price, and the actual price was way too expensive for me.

Anyway, until now, brands to my liking are Lorenzo & Gucca. During the Homedeco fair, there's a Future & Hermann booth promoting leather sofa, so another brand added to my list.

I've just came back from Rozel Jalan Ampang. All the sofa sets there are so expensive. The salesman is very helpful though. There's 2 sets much to my liking, the seats & back supports are quite firm & hard, suitable to us who constantly has backache problem.

This is the cheapest set of leather sofa there, I think. 2+3: RM6,290

This is the one I like, very modern looking. 2+3: RM7,290!

Close up on 2 seater:

Well, after posting it here, I'm satisfied. I guess these are for my EYES only, not for my fat bottom to sit on. So my sofa hunting continues this weekend, planning to go Mid-Valley Lorenzo as well as the expo there.

1 comment:

jazzmint said...

i like the 2nd pic :)