Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[Xiang 3y1m; Qi 2y] Short update

It has been 2 weeks again, since I last update my blog. Things are not going good though, my handycam broke down, my son's homework and someone took all the money in my car (we are careless, we left the car unlocked) just outside my house.

Chinese new year was so-so, hot weather and I can't recall doing anything special. Guess that Xiang had such great time that he cried and reluctant to go back to school, telling us that he's scared of the teacher and scared of going to school. It's the first time that his daddy need to pull and drag this little fella into the school. We were so worried that we met up with his teacher & kindy's supervisor. The teacher told me he's very well behave in class, actually he's very quiet in class. She told me she only scold him for not drinking his water and that's all. This week he's doing great, went to school willingly, biding us bye-bye.

Actually I'm feeling fatigue and as if all my energy gone in my body. I felt like I'm the worst mom in the world as what I've done to Xiang for over the few days. I really got defeated by his homework, and I have no clue how to teach him. I've screamed at him, and even threw stuffs on floor. Xiang dislike doing homeworks, it's so hard to keep him sit up straight and hold the pencil properly. He's like dreaming and lost in thoughts when we couched him. Only after I scold him hard, or left him alone in room crying, then only he'll concentrate to his homeworks. Gosh!!! I talked to him softly numerous time that we don't like to scold him, that we wanted to teach him patiently but he gotta cooperate with us. No use of all these soft-talks. He'll only concentrate and take us seriously after he saw us fuming. I've been teaching my niece last time and I saw with my own eyes how others teach their kids, it has never been so so so hard!!!

Qi has her birthday celebrations 3 times this year. Once in my hometown, a simple celebrations but can see she smiled happily when we sang her birthday song. Second one in her school, I won't do that again next year if Qi didn't request for it. Coz it's just so "dicipline" since it's in school. She even not willing to cut the cake. 3rd time on the actual date at home. And we took her to Genting for a one day trip, she loved all the rides there.

Oh, not forgetting the presents from the lovely moms here. Caroline, thank you for the fabulous gift. It's just so kind of you. Thank you Alyse for the presents, that's a big parcel! Thank you Leann for the birthday wishes, my phone was out of credit and can't thank you back via sms.

So much writing, really no more energy now. Hope I can keep this blog going...

No comments: