Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Popular Sales ; Motor Skills Toys

Tired, just came back from Summit USJ. As informed by Nicole, there's Popular Sales. Before I reached there, I imagined it to be as great as last time.

Well, I got a bad feeling when it's not held in 4th floor as it used to be. The size is like 10 times smaller than last time. Anyway, I did grab some books, mainly are 70% books. I got lucky in 2 books, which are supposed to be 20% as labeled at the book shelf, but informed by casher it's actually 90% & 50%!!! ^_^

I actually don't feel anything about the book sales. I was actually excited to see a educational toy shop there, which sell lots of motor skills toys just like the one Xiang got in kindergarten. I've searched many places for them before, but just couldn't find them.

Sorry, my camera now on strike, so I just paste the link here just for sharing:

Chain linker - improve fingers strength (this actually recommended by Xiang's teacher, but I can't find them elsewhere) http://www.usleducation.com/product_info.php/products_id/414

Nuts & bolts - improve motor skill, learn shapes & colors as the kids need to find the matching nut & bolt in order to put them together. http://www.usleducation.com/product_info.php/products_id/392

Well, just for sharing to those who are interested. Beside Summit USJ, another shop (HQ) is at Kajang. (can't believe I stayed so nearby but never heard about it!!!)

No comments: