Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My 2nd delivery experience

When Xiang was only 4 months old, I was surprised to find out that I'm pregnant again! I was scared then, wondering how am I going to take care of them. Anyway, things got straighten out and before I knew it, it was near my due date.

This time, I didn't take the risk. Oh, I forgot to mention that Xiang was 3.4kg then. My scan shows that my girl Qi is around 3.2kg. So I opt for the operation.
2008 February 27. The jab at the backbone was painful. Although I can't felt any pain after that, but I can felt the doctor pushing & pulling my stomach! Soon, my baby girl arrives to this world.
Qi new born, weighing 2.9kg:


Qi didn't pass motion for 2 days and was admitted to ward. It's heartbreaking to her in tubes and in pain at only 3 days old.

No comments: