Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My 1st little step

I've been thinking of starting my own blog a long time. But things keep coming up, pregnant, taking care of my son Xiang, pregnant again (yeah, when Xiang was only 4 months old!), taking care of both my son Xiang & daughter Qi ... Well, back to my title "Ai Peng's 365" ... easily you could guess that 365 is 365 days of my sharing on my ups and downs, joy, sadness, hopes, disappointments and all those special moments in my life. Writing a blog is like writing a diary, but big difference is I'm sharing all these with others blogger whom i may not know at all, but having the same 'mission'. I a newbies here, so all comments are welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogsphere... :D Make yourself comfy and start writing away...

Ai Peng said...

Thanks Sue!
Are you Jasmine's partner for the photo shooting?