Counting to her 2nd Birthday!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Counting to his 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 5, 2010

Help! Semi-pro Camera

There's lots of experts here, therefore, I wanted to ask for your opinion.

I just know how to operate those digital camera, but I always wanted to get a better camera for snapping my kids' photos.

The lady at the electrical fair introduce me 2 semi-pro camera:

Canon model G12 RM1799, 10MP, 5X zoom, HS system, hybrid IS

Canon model SX30IS RM1599, 14.1MP, 35X zoom, 24mm wide angle

Lense & flash can be added to G12 while SX30IS couldn't. G12 is also much lighter and compact than SX30IS. Personally, I like SX30IS, cause it's all in 1 (I don't think I'll buy extra lense or flash) and it's cheaper.

Help help, do you think it's ok for a newbie like me to get a semi-pro camera and 'play' with it? If you know other models of semi-pro camera which you think it's better, can you recommend it to me?

Thank you so much!

No comments: